Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Life is a Photo Shoot

So here are some pictures of us. It isn't that we're conceited, my husband just tends to have a slight obsession with photography. This picture was taken at Doughnut Falls up Big Cottonwood canyon. This was our Family Home Evening activity a couple of weeks ago. We are standing in the middle of the river for this picture. 


So a few weeks ago I suggested we go for a walk. Anthony brought his camera. Enough said. These were taken in the entry way to our church (which is basically right across the street from our complex). Just thought I would share some of his work. Aren't we cute?







3 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Standing in the water was definately worth it! You'll have tonz of great pics of you and your kids thanks to AE's obsession.:)

Nichole said...

Very cute!! BTW- I LOVE your blue/orange fondant cake! It is SOOO cute!!

Tricia said...

How sweet! You guys are so cute (it's ok to know your gorgeous). I miss you!