Anthony usually gets the baby for me in the morning, changes her diaper and brings her in to me so I can feed her in bed and try to wake up (have I mentioned how wonderful he is?:) Some mornings she will fall back to sleep after she eats. This pic was taken a couple months ago. She just looked so small in our bed and she had her cute little arms up by her face and I just had to take a picture. So adorable!
A couple months ago A came home for lunch and took the baby back in her room. After about 20-30 minutes I realized it was really quiet and I hadn't seen either of them for awhile. I went in to check on them and this is what I found. LOVE THEM BOTH! Are you sure I've mentioned that he is a great dad? 'Cause he is da bestest!
BG and cousin Will. He is seven weeks older. They are just getting to the point where they will grab for each other if you put them in front of each other. I can already tell they will be best of friends. I love that they are both wearing green tops and blue bottoms. I love the matchy-matchyness.
I don't think this picture needs any explanation. This one may get framed I love it so much. I don't have many good pics of me and her together and she's actually smiling.
Love the BIG eyes and the drool. So her!
Pretty baby!
We had a little photo shoot in her pajamas and I loved how this one turned out.

The reason we had a photo shoot in her pj's is because of this little hat. It came in a whole set with matching bib and onesie. I put it on her one day to see what it looked like and I couldn't stop laughing. I call this picture "Ladybug Thug". I think she looks a little gangsta in the hat. Makes me giggle!
No comments:
Post a Comment