Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Brief History

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

So I decided to take pictures of Baby Girl on her birthday each month. Unfortunately, I didn't actually start doing it until her 2 month birthday. So i'll start there with the pictures. And since I haven't been very diligent about blogging her stats, here is a history and update:

Birth: 9.61 lbs (98% percentile). 22 inches long (99% percentile).

1 Month: 9.81 lbs (70% percentile). It took her awhile to gain weight after she was born. I think most of that was due to a slight case of acid reflux that we didn't discover for a couple of weeks.

2 Months: 11.25 lbs (56% percentile). 23 inches long (69% percentile).

4 Months: 14.38 lbs (64% percentile). 26 inches long (95% percentile).

At 4 months BG generally sleeps through the night without a problem (can I just say that I hate day light savings time with a baby!). She eats a bottle just fine (breastmilk or formula) which is great because that means I can leave her with a babysitter - woohoo!!! Unfortunately she is starting to be a little stinker when it comes to breastfeeding. She is more interested in studying the world around her than in eating. So we'll see how much longer we keep up this breastfeeding gig. She LOVES her daddy and almost always will smile, coo and giggle for him on demand...unless there is a camera close by, in which case she is instantly to curious in the object to smile. She is starting to show signs of rolling over, but isn't usually on a flat surface enough to really try it. She is usually in either her bouncy chair (so she can play with the toys), her Bumbo (so she can be up and seeing things) or someones arms (because she is just too iresistably cute!).

1 comment:

Tricia said...

She is so sweet! And growing so quickly! Don't give up on the breastfeeding yet! They always go through that phase. You might just have to cover her up for awhile or feed her in a darkened room. Not as much fun for you, but totally worth it when compared to paying for liquid gold for the next 8 months. :) You are beautiful! Miss you!