Like most, I love Christmas time. Unfortunately, I don't have much room or finances to decorate as much as I would like. However, I do have most of the basics covered. Last year my mom helped (and by helped I mean pretty much did it all) me make stockings. Then fixed a couple this year that needed help. My aunt then helped me paint the names on them. And now that I have my shelf, I actually have a place to display them.
Please note: there are three because there are three knobs on the shelf. We are not announcing anything. We had enough fabric to make four. So we have four stockings.
Aren't they cute!?! I love them! Thanks Mom!!!
Close up
My mom also helped me make a matching tree skirt, and then took it apart and made again, this time better. All without me knowing. Yes, my mother is INCREDIBLE!
My pretty little tree. All the ornaments are red, white, silver, or silver. I have regular ball ornaments, candy canes, bows, and little bells.
This is our newest addition to the tree. See following posts for reasoning.
2 comments:
That is so impressive! I tried to knit stockings one year and I finished one in time for Christmas. We have never used it and I have never finished the others. You and Margie rock!
They look so nice. I'm glad we got them done so they can be used this year. Your house looks festive!
Post a Comment