Today was a great day! Anthony gave our little girl a beautiful blessing. It was a beautiful day and was so fun to have so much of our family together. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and that I am able to have that power in my home through my wonderful husband.
One of the first things I did after finding out I was pregnant was search for baby names. I have always liked my name partially because it was slightly different. I never had anyone with the same name in any of my classes. I knew I wanted my kids to have slightly different names. While I was blog "stalking" one day I found the name Eisley and instantly loved it! The day we found out we were having a girl I suggested the name to Anthony and he liked it. I'm big on having middle names be meaningful so we took A's mothers middle name and my mothers middle name and made KayLynn (thus the capitalized "L" and the two "n's").
Our beautiful little girl on her special day
Our cute little family
With Grandpa Felix and Grandma Gigi
With Grandpa and Grandma Hind
Four generations. Baby, Mom, Grandma Gigi and Great-Grandma Beal.
Another four generations. Baby, Dad, Grandpa Hind, Great-Grandma Hind.
With my parents and my grand-parents.
Love that pointed little tongue!
She already holds her head up pretty well. Eight weeks old!
Oh yeah, did I mention she is starting to smile? Melts my heart!!!
1 comment:
Love her smiles, it's so cute!!! Love her name too, very pretty. Love her blessing dress too, she's adorable!
Congrats friends!
Post a Comment