Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change is a Brewin'

So, i'm obviously not a very avid blogger. However, I blame this lack of posting on being completely dead to the world for about two months. Pregnancy can do that do ya! For anyone that happens to read this blog and didn't know, we are expecting a baby girl on July 4th. We are both excited and can't wait for this next phase of life to begin. However, it does add a little stress. Lots to do and lots to get ready. Thus, I have other things to focus on besides blogging. Sorry! Since I know I really enjoy seeing belly pictures, here are a couple of me. Today I am 26 weeks and 2 days. The second picture below was taken tonight. Enjoy!

19 Weeks


26 Weeks (and 2 days)

4 comments:

randah said...

yay! you look so cute!!! so excited for you guys. :o)

pawlyandsandy said...

So glad things are going so well. With the added stress comes lots of joy. You will great parents.

pawlyandsandy said...

Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks for posting so quickly! You look beAutiful!

I think Paul meant that "you will BE great parents"

Tricia said...

You are such a gorgeous pregnant woman. It's really not fair. Pregnant people are supposed to be fat and miserable, but no. There you are beautiful and smiling! I am so so happy. I can't wait! I am seriously looking for plane tickets right now. No seriously. I have to see this glorious child. I guess I could give you a week or two to adjust though. Hmmm. I love you girl. You are going to be an awesome Momma.