Monday, April 13, 2009

The Happenings of Us

Ok. I know it has been a while since I updated so here is some updates.

A couple weeks ago we went to my cousin's blessing. This is Eden.
Yes, her cheeks really are that chubby, and yes she is stinkin' adorable!!! It was a great day full of family, food and currently the worlds cutest baby.I also made the cake for the blessing. My aunt Joni (Eden's mom) wanted buttercream and something to match Edie's dress. This is what I came up with.
I haven't done much outdoors this winter and since it was sunny a couple weeks ago, I wanted to take advantage of it, so we went snowshoeing.
We also wanted to try out an MRE that we had bought. So we set up a little camp complete with a cooking platform and padded chairs and heated our MRE and some hot chocolate and rested. This is my kind of snowshoeing!
Two words: Stud Muffin!

No comments: