Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Cute Hubby

Last night we went over to A's parent's so we could spend time with Al and Daren before they went back up to Idaho. Well, it had been a long couple of days and I was tired. I fell asleep on A's shoulder while he watched football. I was looking through the pictures on his phone today and came across this picture. I thought it was so cute, so I had to post it.

Isn't my hubby cute!?!?

4 comments:

Joni said...

This is super cute! We missed you at Thanksgiving, but we'll have you over soon.

Margie said...

I've texted, I've called and you don't answer. I was getting worried. I hadn't even heard how your Thanksgiving was and I'm your mother. Now I know. I'm glad we'll have Christmas together.

Heidi Marie said...

Hey - I'm so glad that you're alright. You'd really better talk to your mom more often from the looks of that comment she left! Looks like you're being randomly beautiful as ALWAYS. Love your guts.

Krista said...

hi! I just found your blog from facebook! Looks like you have had a crazy couple of months. We need to get together sometime!